Those involved in any aspect of chromatography science are cordially invited to submit an abstract describing their work.
The abstract should be single-spaced and not longer than one page (about 350 words) using 12-point Times New Roman, saved in MS Word format.
The abstract should have the following format:
Title: Initial capital letters for major words.
Name(s) of author(s): Surname followed by initials. Identify the presenting author with an asterisk and multiple addresses by numerals in superscripts.
Addresses of authors: The full mailing address must be given.
For more detailed information such as the font type, font size, margin, and so forth. Please download and refer to the ‘Abstract Template’ below.
Download abstract template
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Authors are allowed to upload maximum 2 abstracts. Only 1 oral presentation can be accepted from 1 presenting author.
Abstracts are to be submitted before March 30, 2020, via the online registration system.
Oral presentation guidelines
- Official language: English
- Allowable Presentation File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, or Verdana which will be installed on the session room computers. If you use any unique fonts, your presentation may not operate correctly on the session room computer.
- Even if you are giving a presentation by means of PowerPoint, please make Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) of the same contents and bring it for backing up defects of the display.
- Please optimize your ppt slide to conform the 16:9 aspect ratio.
Presentation material submission
- Please bring your presentation files on a USB drive to the file upload room at least one day before your presentation to avoid congestion.
Allocated presentation time
- Please check your presentation schedule and session code on the website.
- The order of presenters is able to be changed when one of the presenters of your session does not attend the symposium.
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 10 minutes before the start of session to make sure that everything prepares for your presentation.
- Presenters will be able to control their presentation slides by using a keyboard, mouse or wireless remote pointer at the podium.
- There will be our staff stationed in each session room to assist with any technical issues.
Poster presentation guidelines
Poster presentation regulation
- Posters should be affixed and removed by the presenters themselves in time.
- Each poster should be allocated on a poster board corresponding to its poster number.
- Author(s) or presenter(s) are asked to stand at the designated position for discussion of your work.
- Poster Size: A0 Size (portrait-oriented, 841 mm width x 1189 mm height)
- The poster title, author(s)’s name(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on the top.
- Posters should be readable to viewers from 1m away. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words are strongly recommended.
- The content should be understandable without an oral explanation. Using formulas, graphs and pictures will facilitate the understanding for attendees.
- Posters should be made of paper, fabric or cardboard. Heavy board materials may be difficult to get positioned on the poster board.
- Posters should be affixed to the poster boards using pins or not sticky tape or double-sided tape. Our staff will provide supplies on-site.